it's an ugly zit on the face of this planet.
i just went on a cruise that went to san diego, catalina island and ensenada, mexico.
if you've ever been to any one of these places, you can easily see why i am now convinced of just how much i hate los angeles with its unappealing stench and bipolar landscape.
eventually, i'll put up pictures.
until then, i'll simply have to ramble on about nothing in particular.
i'd love to tell you any and everything about the cruise itself,
but seeing as there's only one thing i can think about at the current time, i'll have to write about THAT instead.
i haven't seen dylan in a week.
this has been one of the most torturous weeks in my life.
i hated to leave things the way they were because, to be rather blunt, they weren't working out so well.
i wanted to fix it before i left. i wanted to talk it over, get some answers.
i couldn't. i didn't have any time to and, for whatever reason, my beloved fishboy was 'ignoring' me.
i'll get to see him tomorrow (i hope) and maybe we can talk things over over lunch.
i miss him SO MUCH. i don't think i've ever missed someone this much in my life.
i hate to admit that it was good for me to have a week to get my mind off of it, because now it's all i can think about.
oh lord, i really need to talk to that boy.
i think i might have to go write a song or something.
i'll do anything just to get this off my mind.
or maybe i'll just have to put it in a more positive light.
hey, i almost rhymed a bit there.
good start, no?
pray for me.
♥
4 comments:
Aww, Missy girl!!!
I'll pray as fervantly as I know how. I understand you beign totally frustrated. I would be too. My advice, if it's worth anything, try to channel that focus and passion into service. What I mean is, look for ways you can serve others and I promise you will feel much better. Just because he maybe acting like... well... no words quite fit... jsut because he's acting this way doesn't mean you need to suffer or dwell on it (though I know it's hard not to.) I think you need a good dose of right thinking. In other words, get into the Word. It's a marvelous antidote and the map we so need in every situation. (Psalm 119:9-11, Proverbs 3:5,6)
As for mr. moron, I mean, Dylan... your "beloved fishboy"... consisder Proverbs 4:23, "above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life." and continuing in Proverbs, 22:17-19. And as always, put your relationship or your emotions through the grid Praul gives us in Philippians 4:8 and 9 and see where the folly is. Be wise enough to look inward for mistake and humble enough, descerning enough, so see where in your relationship with him there is something not right. (Philippians 2:3) Think of ways to go about fxing it, after bringing up what you find with Dylan. He is to be a leader in your relationship (and you know that, duh) but remind him and tell him where you don't think things are honoring to the Lord, or things or areas that hurt you by what he's doing. That's the best I can tell you. YOu know I'm always here for you when your heart is aching and when it rejoices. If you like, I'd love to pray with you or go through Scripture with you if you want to. I just want to help you in anyway I can. You're my sister and it hurts me when you are hurting. I'd like to address Dylan myself, because you know how proctive I am of you... "[love] always protects" but this is something the two of you need to talk about, maybe with someone who can guide you in the spiritual and relational sense. Maybe Arnold or a youth leader. idk. But anyway, I love you and I'm here for you and your know you're always in my heart, thoughts, and prayers (as is dylan).
btw, would you like LA better if it were tan? rofl. :D
Love you!!
Lizzie
Sweetie,
I can see that the situation with Dylan is bothering you greatly. You are willing to talk things out and deal directly with whatever the problems are. That is a great sign of emotional maturity, and I admire you for it.
Be patient, and keep praying that God will show you the truth, which in turn will release your heart from sadness. I predict good times and many happy adventures on the road ahead of you. Getting back to school and your lovely, dear, silly, goofball friends will help.
I love you, and I am praying for you. You know that I am biased, and I hope that my comments to you earlier at home didn't hurt you. It's just that I want the very best for my beloved daughter. You are a clever girl, a sweet and caring spirit, and you deserve nothing less. I respect you, and am I here whenever you need me.
Hugs and big loves,
Mom
P.S. L.A. is not an armpit - it's a hairy back of someone's knee! Just kidding...did you know that I bought myself a ukulele? It should be here Wednesday, break out the earplugs.....
:-)
Mom
Hey Missy,
I hope everything is going better with Dylan. There seemed to be a lot of confusion between you two. He felt you were uninterested (I talked to him) you felt he was uninterested. I think you guys should just talk to each other about these kinds of things. Talking always helps...well most of the time anyway. In some cases if people don't talk, then each person assumes something of the other and then accusations start popping up and it becomes a mess (I experienced this with my first ex-girlfriend). So basically, try to talk about things with Mr. Blunt as best as you can. I encouraged him the same way, and I will mention it to him again. Anyway, it has been a few days since you posted this so I hope everything got fixed. :D In any case, make sure you guys share with each other how you feel and stuff.
Post a Comment