i've been loving every minute of it for the past sixteen years,
and i don't plan to stop any time soon.
allow me to share some quotes.
"your brother is...well, i could exterminate him right now."-mom.
"i don't think you can abort a baby this late."-me.
"hey. you guys want to get some snerkus penis?"-mom.
[just to clarify, she meant circus peanuts.]
"do not hasten into that room too quickly, for i had TACO BELL FOR LUNCH!"-dad
"steve? hey steve. can you please clean up your room a little, honey?"-mom
"...did you just call me STEVE?!?!"-me
"honey, should we say grace when we eat with your mom?"-dad
"HELL YEAH we should!"-mom.
i'll probably think of some more later.
for now, i suppose they will suffice.
haha i'm off to make more memories with my insane gene pool.
...wish me luck.
♥
2 comments:
Did they spur them with spurs too?
What about the ponys... getting four of them for those cops with their hands folded in the parking lot outside of Walgreens.
Speaking of Walgreens, am I still a lovely pile of snew?
I think Bo Balls would agree I am.
:)
I too enjoy the odd humor of your strange family.
hahahahahaha i don't get most of what liz just said....
guess what abigail said to me yesterday?
"don't poke my dots!!"
and i'm sorry you can't help but love the unforgettable:
"it smells like dead underwear in here..."
hahahaha she's funny....
but she doesn't rival your family :D hahaha
Post a Comment